Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I might have just a wee problem....

And it might look a bit like this:

January
(Not pictured: Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close--Jonathan Froer, The Book Thief--Marcus Zusak, Night Light, Last Light--Terri Blackstock)
 
And it might sound like this:

"Oh... I stopped by the library because I have ONE book to pick up..."
March
(Not pictured: Full Disclosure, Before I Wake, The Witness--Dee Henderson, Swan Thieves--Elizabeth Kostova, King of Diamonds--Simon Tolkien, Enna Burning, Princess Academy, River Secrets--Shannon Hale, The Selection--Kiera Cass, The Fire Within-Chris D'Lacey, American Gods--Neil Gaiman, People of Sparks, Prophet of Yonwood--Jeanne DuPrau, Falcon's Malteser--Anthony Horowitz, Timeline--Michael Crichton, Erak's Ransom--John Flanagan)

"I was just browsing the shelves, just a quick scan, y'know..."
September 6

"I figured I might see what else was there... just because, you know, it wouldn't hurt to check..."
September 11
(Not Pictured: The Host--Stephenie Meyers, Deadly Heat, Frozen Heat, Heat Rises--Richard Castle, The Sisters Grimm, Foundation Trilogy, Caves of Stone-Isaac Asimov, Airman--Eoin Colfer, Hollow Earth--John and Carole Barrowman, Cuckoo's Calling--Robert Galbraith)

"I returned FOUR books, and stopped inside to pick up TWO holds..."
November

..... Actually, you know what?

I don't have a problem. Nope, not even an issue... More like a habit... We all have those, right?

Heeheee... According to Goodreads I've read more than 60 books this year... and that's only the library checkouts...

Oh boy.




1 comment:

  1. ;) Oh Leslie - I've so been there! It's like an addiction. A good addiction, yes, an addiction that builds your brain rather than killing it...but it's still an addiction so I can't stop!

    ReplyDelete