Sunday, February 22, 2015

A Bit of Validation

Kind of how I feel right now....


But, seriously people... I am feeling very validated at this point... Because this happened... (for two years running and I didn't realize it till this year! Thanks, Mark!)
Boom! Recognition, baby! This is the guy who wrote the "Broken Empire Trilogy" that just kept BLOWING MY MIND, and he had the courtesy to link my blog here and here!
And then this...
Read the whole post -->HERE<--

And, just yesterday, I received a visit from one of the Upstream Writer's Featured Review authors, and he gave me these beauties as a "Thanks-for-the-review" gift...


But I have to say... I would not be half as enthusiastic about blogging so prolifically if it weren't for all you lovely people! Thank you so much! Please continue to share and comment and "+1" and follow as I endeavor to produce quality content for you people!

Now if you'll excuse me.... I have some writing to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment